Treendale Primary School is a local intake school. An eligible child whose place of residence is within the intake area is guaranteed enrolment in the compulsory years of primary schooling (Pre Primary to Year 6). Children whose usual place of residence is not within the local intake area are required to complete and application for enrolment, which will be reviewed by the Principal.
Applications can be submitted at the front office during the school term between 8.00am and 3.30pm, or alternatively email [email protected], along with the following supporting documentation.
Student Documentation Required:
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Passport if born overseas (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application.)
- MyGOV Immunisation History Statement
4. Visa or Australian Citizenship. If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport
Please ensure all original supporting documentation is provided with your enrolment application.
Two Proof of Address:
- Latest Council Rates Notice (if you own your property) or Tenancy Agreement with the lease period indicated.
- Latest Utility bill (Water/Gas/Electricity only)
We will not accept, drivers licence, motor vehicle registration, insurance, mobile phone bills.